Get free domain name with free hosting.
- Visit http://www.dot.tk and register an domain name.
- Find a free web hosting service. Visit http://www.free-webhosts.com they list lots of free web hosting services available on the internet.
- Register for any free web hosting service, that you like.
- Upload your page(s), using FTP, HTTP or any other method that fits you.
- Visit http://www.dot.tk and login.
- You will now see all the dot.tk that you have registered.
- Click on the domain name that you want to use with your free web hosting.
- On the next page you will be prompted to add the Name Server.
- Add the name servers (it will be provided by the web hosting service after successful registration to their web site)
- If you don’t have the Name Server (NS) address then login to your free web hosting service and see their FAQ, HELP and Control Panel, it should be there.
- After adding the name server(s) visit your site using any web browser.
- If it does not show up immediately don’t worry it might take some time to update the DNS record.
djana sastraatmadja · October 18, 2012 at 1:31 pm
Please help me getteing free domain name and web-hosting.Thank you.
abouthack · October 19, 2012 at 8:30 am
If you follow these steps you can get free subdomain on co.cc and all you have to do is to get a free hosting and link those two.